SSC MTS Exam is one of the important exams conducted by SSC every year. SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment will be carried out by Staff Selection Commission of India or SSC to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in Government Organization.
Important Dates for SSC MTS 2019
- Notification Release Date - 22 April 2019
- Last Date of Application - 22 May 2019
- SSC MTS Admit Card Download Date – 10 days before the exam
- SSC MTS Paper I – 02 August to 06 September 2019
- SSC MTS Paper II - 17 November 2019
Vacancy Details of SSC MTS 2019
Expected Vacancy – 10,000+ posts
SSC MTS Salary:
Pay Band – Rs 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS 2019
10th Class Passed.
A candidate should be:-
· A citizen of India
· Subject of Nepal
· Subject of Bhutan
· Tibetan Refugee
· Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
18 to 25 Years
Selection Procedure for SSC MTS 2019
Selection process consists of Paper 1, Paper 2 and Skill Test.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
SSC MTS Exam Paper 1 is an objective type online exam while Paper-2 is a descriptive paper in English or any other language to check the candidate’s writing skill and speed. Candidates who will qualify in Paper I will be called for Paper II. Paper-III is a skill test that needs to be taken as per candidate's convenience.
Let’s have a look at the detailed SSC MTS 2019 Syllabus:
|English Language||Reasoning||Numerical Ability||General Awareness|
-Fill in the Blanks
-Phrases and Idioms
-Synonyms and Antonyms
-One word Substitution
-Ratio and Proportion
-Problem on Ages
-Speed, Distance and Time
-Profit and Loss
-Time and Work
-Books and Authors