JbClasses Android application is the propriety of Jayant Bothra.
User-Provided InformationThe Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, phone number, password, and your educational interests; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests.
We may use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices, and marketing promotions. We will ask you when we need more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide.
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We will retain User-Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information up to a period of time and thereafter may store it in aggregate.
Use of your Personal InformationWe use the collected data to analyze trends, to conduct research, to administer the application, to learn about user's learning patterns and movements around the application, and to gather demographic information and usage behavior about our user base. Aggregated and individual, anonymized, and non-anonymized data may periodically be transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this privacy statement.
We may use the individual data and behavior patterns combined with personal information to provide you with personalized content and better your learning objectives. Third parties provide certain services that we may use to analyze the data and information to personalize, drive insights and help us better your experience or reach out to you with more value-added applications, products, information, and services. However, these third-party companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
The company will occasionally email notices or contact you to communicate about our services and benefits, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
We may disclose ‘User provided and automatically collected’ Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- with third-party service providers in order to personalize it for a better user experience and to perform behavioral analysis
- if Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a notice on our Web site or other channels of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Access to your Personal InformationWe will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, we will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from our application.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees only who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Changes to this Statement
Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, in case of any queries.
Terms & Conditions1. All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio and the products and services are copyrighted property of Jayant Bothra. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Jayant Bothra. You understand that "JbClasses " is a registered trademark owned by Jayant Bothra. This trademark may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of Jayant Bothra No information, content or material from our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from DSS and nothing on this JbClasses Application shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Jayant Bothra, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Jayant Bothra retains full and complete title to the information, content, or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
2. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of JbClasses Application or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Jayant Bothra or any other person or entity as determined by Metis Eduventures Pvt Ltd.
3. JbClasses Application can be operated only on Android operating system and it is compatible with mobile handsets that use Android operating system. Jayant Bothra shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any operating system / mobile handset other than Android operating system based mobile handsets.
4. Jayant Bothra or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to mobile handset or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the mobile, those results from the use of our products and services.
i) In no event will Jayant Bothra be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, (1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or (2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to DSS for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and/or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
5. Jayant Bothra may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, the User holds DSS non-liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user's mobile number is registered with the Do not Call (DNC) database.
6. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Jayant Bothra representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities" respective service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and costs arising from your use of our product.
9. Persons who are "competent/capable" of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. Jayant Bothra will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of a parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). Jayant Bothra reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.
12. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
--information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
-- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information and network carrier
13. This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
--personalize the app for you
--perform behavioral analytics
--contact you for promotional offers